New logistics platform on Villaverde industrial estate, Madrid. 12,239 m2.
ICC offers you the opportunity to set up on one of the logistics platforms in the new hub with LEED Green Building certification and excellent transport network connections, in the centre of Villaverde district, a major last-mile logistics activity area in the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
- Year 2024
- Status Under development
- Location Villaverde industrial estate, Autonomous Community of Madrid
- Surface Area 12 m2
- Divided into two buildings.
- Direct access from M45 ring road and Avenida de Andalucía.
- 10 Km from central Madrid.
- 12,239 m2 available in two buildings.
- Available in Q1 2024
- Can be sub-divided into units for 6 tenants.
- 11.70 m storage clearance height.
- HGV loading bays.
- Van loading bays.
- 32 m turning area for loading manoeuvres.
- High-strength and flatness concrete floor as per TR34 FM2 regulation, weight bearing capacity 5 Ton/m2 distributed load.
- Optimised LED lighting system with low operation and maintenance costs.
- Roof waterproofed with 1.5 mm TPO sheeting, 20-year warranty.
- LEED Silver certification.
- Inherent defects insurance.
- Offices fully fitted and finished as per WEALTH criteria.