New logistics platform on Casablanca industrial estate, Torrejón de Ardoz. 15,700 m²
ICC offers you the opportunity of setting up on a logistics platform with LEED Green Building certification and excellent transport network connections, located on the Henares corridor, a primary hub of logistics activities in Spain.
- Year 2018
- Status Delivered
- Location Casablanca industrial estate, Torrejón de Ardoz
- Surface Area 15,700 m2
- Located on Casablanca industrial estate, among the newest and most modern in the Autonomous Community of Madrid.
- Strategic location, just 5 minutes from Madrid-Barajas airport.
- 3 direct access points from the A2 dual carriageway connecting Madrid and Barcelona.
- 22 Km from central Madrid.
- 15,700 m².
- Can be sub-divided into units for 2 tenants.
- 12 m storage clearance height.
- 18 fully equipped loading bays (ratio 1 / 870 m²).
- Vehicle access controlled via entry barriers and motorised gate closure at night. Separate pedestrian access.
- 33 m turning area for loading manoeuvres and 16.50 m reinforced concrete docking bay.
- High-strength and flatness concrete floor as per TR34 FM2 regulations, weight bearing capacity 5 Ton/m2 distributed load.
- Fire protection system as per American NFPA regulations (warehouse) and Spanish UNE regulations (offices). ESFR sprinklers.
- Optimised LED lighting system on lanes.
- Roof waterproofed with 1.5 mm TPO sheeting, 20-year warranty.
- 2 fully equipped battery charging rooms, each measuring 145 m².
- Available in Q1 2019.
- LEED Gold certification.
- Inherent defects insurance.
- Offices fully fitted and finished as per WEALTH criteria.
- Fully automated bays and gates.
- Low operation and maintenance costs.